Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tri Polish Challenge March 2013 Manicure 3

Greetings All!

Another Tri Polish manicure! I am enjoying this challenge - it's been quite fun trying to come up with nail art that all uses the same colours. I'm already planning next months!

On to today though. First up, all the housekeeping! You can find all of the rules for The Crumpet's Tri Polish Challenge HERE. You can join Crumpet's Nail Tarts on Facebook HERE. The rules are the same as last week. Here is a reminder of the polishes I am using for all four manicures this month.


I've been very good this month - I've used all three polishes for all four manicures! When I was trying to plan/brainstorm ideas for this month, I knew I wanted to do something with dots (I thought this would be an easy way to include all three polishes). Here's what I came up with:




I really like the purple and the green together! My coral has gone pretty orange over the purple though. I think it looks a little but like a bubbling Halloween cauldron? I always associate those colours with Halloween (once again, you just wait until October! It'll be like Halloween Town here!). I used a little bit of China Glaze Enchantment (we have free use of glitters) just to try and sparkle it up a bit. Overall I'm pretty happy with this! I like the colours together, and I like the effect!


Time for a little self promotion, which I hate! You can vote for my Crumpet's Amateur Nail Art entry HERE if you want (or vote for whichever one you like most. There are some seriously awesome entries!).

You can also enter my GIVEAWAY HERE, where you could win $50 to spend on nail polish!

Remember to have a look at everyone else's amazing manicures!


3 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.