Thursday 7 March 2013

Jade Mystic Gold

Greetings All!

I wanted to show you another amazing holographic polish I got back in January, but I haven't been able to show you because of the lack of sunlight! Jade is a Brazilian brand. Up until this year they were widely viewed as the most holographic polishes available,and they have a stunning range of colours. You can find them HERE at Llarowe, or if you llive in the UK, Sally Magpies also sells them HERE.







Mystic Gold is a beautiful antique gold colour polish, with strong holo in both natural and artificial light. In the bottom picture you can see what it looks like (mostly) without holo. I love gold polishes and this one is a lovely color. And holographic! It applied easily, and dried pretty quickly. My only complaint is the small bottle size (only 8ml). The Color Club polishes I own have a stronger holo, but this is still gorgeous (and a nicer shade of gold than Kismet!). Their range of colours is fantastic too - purples, pinks, blue and even red!

What's your favourite holo polish?

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! I know what you mean about a backlog of new holos to wear - I wish the sun would shine!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.