Thursday 28 March 2013

Tri Polish Challenge March 2013: Manicure 4

Greetings All!

Today is the last day of this months Tri Polish Challenge! Once again, the rules are HERE. Here is a reminder of the three polishes I have been using.


To be honest, I'm kind of glad this months is over - I don't plan on using this coral again! This is a really fun challenge though. Usually I either pick a colour I like, or I pick a design I like, then choose the colours, so it's quite cool to have to stick to three polishes, it forces you to be creative!

I've been a good girl this month and used all three polishes in all four of my manicures! And, with the possible exception of the ikat style one, I've liked them all! I really like today's - leopard print! (one of my favourite nail art techniques!)





Acid leopard print! I used the coral again for the base colour - it's not great for nail art, because it's quite thin. I used a dotting tool for the dots, then a small nail art brush to draw on the purple. I'm very happy wth these - I'm always happy with leopard print! It's the first nail art I learned how to do, and I love that it's so simple to do, but really eyecatching. And versatile! It works with practically any colours.

The Tri Polish Challenge will be back on April 16th, with three new colours and four new manicures! What are those colours? Ah, you'll have to wait and see! Or come and join the fun HERE!

Be sure to check out everyone else's final manicure!



2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.